[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Acumen Mask Quest
From Project 1999 Wiki
|Start Zone:||Temple of Solusek Ro|
|Related Zones:||The Estate of Unrest, Ocean of Tears, Upper Guk|
|Related NPCs:||a goblin headmaster, a shadowed man, a skeleton monk, a greater dark bone|
Obtain the following items and return them to Vilissia:
- Glowing Mask - Skeletal Monk in Upper Guk
- Patch of Shadow - Shadow Men (Note: this item is temporary.)
- Darkbone Skull - A Greater Darkbone Skeleton in Unrest
- Bonechipped Mask - A Goblin Headmaster in Ocean of Tears.
You say, 'Hail, Vilissia'
- Vilissia says 'I am Vilissia, chosen of Solusek Ro. I am a practitioner in the wizardly arts, and keeper of lore for the [runescale cloak], [Tishan's kilt] and the [acumen mask].'
You say, 'I wish to know of the acumen mask.'
- Vilissia says 'The acumen mask, as its name suggests, confers to its wearer certain powers of insight and knowledge. Are you [interested] in obtaining a [mask]?'
You say, 'I am interested in obtaining a mask.'
- Vilissia says 'I can make an acumen mask for you, but you will need to bring me the proper components. I will need a glowing mask from a skeletal monk in the caverns of Guk, a patch of Shadow from our mortal enemies, the shadowed men, a darkbone Skull from a darkbone skeleton in the Estate of Unrest, and a bonechipped mask from a goblin headmaster in the Ocean of Tears. Bring me these four items, and I will make for you an acumen mask.'
Upon handing in the items:
- Vilissia says 'Mask, patch, skull and mask. All of the items necessary for me to make an acumen mask. Excellent. All praise Solusek Ro!'