[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
From Project 1999 Wiki
(Redirected from Beg)
Beg an NPC for some money!
- You can beg from any monster or NPC and still receive coin.
- A failed attempt at begging may result in the NPC or monster attacking you.
- It is possible to beg platinum pieces no matter your skill level.
- A great way to skill begging is to beg from a monster you are going to kill anyways then attack.
- The "hit rate" is absurdly low. Plan on 1 successful 'beg' (in that you actually get coin) per about every 10 skillups. Which is also slow.
- You need to be QUITE CLOSE to your mark to attempt. If you are not close enough, you don't beg, and the cooldown timer still activates.
A critical begging failure will result in the monster or NPC saying one of the following dialogues and attacking you:
- "You have the audacity to beg from me??!"
- "I despise beggars, they are not fit to live."
- All (Max 215+)