[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Though made lower to the ground than most races, the Dwarves created by Brell Serilis burst with pride and determination. The stout and sturdy Dwarves are extremely strong, making them one of the best-suited to endure long and intense battles
Dwarves have broad faces, usually with a prominent nose, and take extraordinary pride in their hair. Males often take great care to grow long beards and mustaches and females often tie their hair up in a bun. Some females also sport a finely trimmed beard.
- Faction Alignment: Good
- Racial(s): Barrel Roll, Infravision, Sense Heading (50), +5 Magic Resist, +5 Poison Resist
- Starting City: Kaladim
- Playable Classes: Cleric, Paladin, Rogue, Warrior
- Experience Modifier: None
- Armor: Small, Cannot Wear Robes
Dwarves have a unique jumping graphic, to see a demonstration watch this video. It is purely cosmetic. Update: Only the male dwarves have this ability, female dwarves cannot barrel roll.
- Cleric: 95 STR / 95 STA / 70 AGI / 90 DEX / 93 WIS / 60 INT / 45 CHA / 30 Bonus Points
- Paladin: 100 STR / 95 STA / 70 AGI / 90 DEX / 88 WIS / 60 INT / 55 CHA / 20 Bonus Points
- Rogue: 90 STR / 90 STA / 80 AGI / 100 DEX / 83 WIS / 60 INT / 45 CHA / 30 Bonus Points
- Warrior: 100 STR / 100 STA / 75 AGI / 90 DEX / 83 WIS / 60 INT / 45 CHA / 25 Bonus Points