[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Quest Giver:||Liason Dolvak|
|Related Zones:||The Wakening Land|
|Related NPCs:||Eysa Florawhisper|
(Note: This quest is handed out by Sentry Emil on p1999. Emil is located in the room by Ziglark Whisperwing.)
This quest was formerly given out by Sentry Emil, who may very well be extinct at this time. Liason Dolvak is located at +800, -620, +45.
You say, 'Hail, Liason Dolvak'
- Liason Dolvak says 'You have pervaded the inner core of the shrine, what brings your corporeal essence this far? Seek you to prove your worth to the lord and his kin?'
You say, 'I seek to prove my worth.'
- Liason Dolvak says 'So it shall be then that you will perform a task for the kin. As it happens, I was on a mission to speak with a [contact] of the shrine in the lands that do not sleep. This contact has vital information on the movements of the giants in that region and it is most important that we recover that information. Unfortunately, I have been called away on duty to further bolster our defenses and will not be able to meet with her.'
You say, 'What contact?'
- Liason Dolvak says 'Her name is Eysa Florawhisper. She is a Countess from the Tunarean Court, of whom we are allied with in this fight against the giants. The court does not want the giants encroaching on the lands of Tunare, for they fear that the giants will cause great harm to the area, should they be allowed to control it. As you can see, this gives us a common enemy, which has forged an even stronger alliance between our two peoples. If you can deliver this report to her in my stead, she will give you the documents we need.'
You say, 'I can deliver this report to her.'
- Liason Dolvak says 'Good. This report outlines the concerns of the shrine and where we stand in our efforts to raze the city of Kael. She should give you an in depth report of the efforts of the Court to date and will allow us to further organize our raids and defenses accordingly. Make haste with this assignment, for we do not know exactly when they will attack next.'
You receive "Note to Tunare's Court."
Go to Wakening Lands, -940,-1700.
You say, 'Hail, Eysa Florawhisper'
Eysa Florawhisper says 'A pleasure to meet you. I am Countess Eysa Florawhisper of the Tunarean Court. Are you a friend of the court?'
Just give her the "Note to Tunare's Court", and ignore her prompt, which is for a different quest.
Eysa Florawhisper looks over the report you have given her. She glances up at you with a suspicious eye, as though she doesn't fully trust you. 'I was supposed to meet with Dolvak on this matter, as he is the liason between the shrine and the court. Instead he sent you with this report? I guess I have no choice but to trust you are a friend of the shrine, as the seal bears its mark on this parchment. These papers show the Tunarean Court's progress with the giants so far. Do you have any idea why this report is so important?'
- Your faction standing with Tunarean Court got better.
You gain experience!!
You receive "Eysa's Token."
Go back to Liason Dolvak in Skyshrine and give him Eysa's Token.
- Liason Dolvak says 'Ah, excellent. You've returned with the papers we needed. There is some rather interesting information here that I'm sure the council will be glad to have in their possession, and it will allow for our further fortification against the giants. You have proven yourself to be an honorable ally and a friend to the shrine and we thank you for it. I cannot offer you much for this but in time, your actions may prove to be invaluable to the shrine and its kin.'
You gain experience!! You receive 10 copper from Liason Dolvak. You receive 8 silver from Liason Dolvak. You receive 8 gold from Liason Dolvak. You receive 4 platinum from Liason Dolvak.
Liason Dolvak despawns. (On P99, Sentry Emil does not despawn.)