[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Field Supplies Quest
|Start Zone:||Kael Drakkel|
|Quest Giver:||Noble Helssen|
|Related Zones:||Eastern Wastes, The Wakening Land|
|Related NPCs:||Barbarian Mercenary, Gnome Mercenary, Human Mercenary, Ogre Mercenary, Teir`Dal Mercenary, Troll Mercenary|
- Faction, Coin
You say, 'hail Noble Helssen'
- Noble Helssen says 'You obviously have no idea where you have trespassed so I will generously allow you to live. I suggest you leave immediately before my generosity runs out however......Unless, you're looking for work.
You say, 'I am looking for work'
- Noble Helssen says 'Well, you might do. Out in the deepest scar, known as the Wakening Land we have deployed several Mercenaries to harass the local annoying population. They are in need of constant supplies so we hire those we can trust to deliver those supplies to the Mercenaries wandering out in the field. Are you interested Ogre?
You say, 'I am interested'
- Noble Helssen says 'Very well. Take this pack of supplies to any of the Mercenaries you come across in the field. They will pay you upon delivery. Return here for more supplies to deliver when you are ready.
He gives you Field Supplies.
You get some cash and a faction adjustment for delivering the Field Supplies. The following is one example.
a barbarian mercenary says, 'It's about time, whelp. Take your payment and leave, you're scaring away my... clients.'
You receive 3 copper pieces.
You receive 5 silver pieces.
a barbarian mercenary despawns.
Some mercenaries give +Tormax, others don't. This quest yields about 7 or 8 faction points for each turnin. Another example follows.
troll mercenary says, 'Ahh, thank you, Rums. I've been waiting for these supplies for ages.'
- Your faction standing with ClawsofVeeshan could not possibly get any worse.
- Your faction standing with Kromrif got better.
- Your faction standing with Kromzek could not possibly get any better.
You receive 9 gold, 6 silver, 6 copper pieces.
troll mercenary despawns.