[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||Western Wastes|
|Quest Giver:||Makil Rargon|
|Related Zones:||Kedge Keep, The Hole, Skyfire Mountains|
|Related NPCs:||Guardian Kozzalym, Phinigel Autropos, Master Yael|
- Strength of the ElementsStrength of the Elements
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
STR: +15 HP: +100
SV FIRE: +15 SV COLD: +15
WT: 2.0 Size: SMALL
This quest starts in Western Wastes and is given out by Makil Rargon. When Makil is hailed he will talk about the fusibility of elements and ask you to bring him 4 items to combine in a box he gives you. After you combine the 4 items and hand the combined box back to him he will give you the Strength of the Elements. The 4 items that are needed are:
You say, 'Hail Makil Rargon'
- Makil Rargon says, 'Greetings, _____. I am Makil Rargon, an esteemed Assistant to the great wizard [Al'kabor]. What can I help you with?'
You say, 'Who is Al'kabor?'
- Makil Rargon says "Al'Kabor is the most powerful wizard on all of Norrath. He is currently back to his Combine Empire research. Being his most trusted assistant, he assigned me to follow up on his fusibility [research] findings. Do you have any information to offer?'
You say, 'Research?'
- Makil Rargon says, 'Ah. Yes, his fusibility research. Al'Kabor has been studying the melting point of minerals. Here. Take this journal. It explains what fusibility is. Over the last few years, he has conducted several tests on [fusible ores].'
Receive Fusibility Study: Part 1
You say, 'Fusible ores?'
- Makil Rargon says, 'An ore is considered fusible if it can be melted. Now, this book explains the most unique forms of fusible ore that the master has conducted [experiments] on.'
Receive Fusibility Study: Part 2
You say, 'Experiments?'
- Makil Rargon says, 'So far his research has been quite successful. This journal explains what he has been able to accomplish. He has managed to create several magical items including an artifactual scepter of great power. While only he can grant permission to a worthy wizard to possess the artifact, if you are willing to help me complete a [fusibility test], I can offer you another item of great strength against the elements.'
Receive Fusibility Study: Part 3
You say, 'Fusibility test?'
- Makil Rargon says, 'Very well then ... Fill this Empty Fusible Ore Crate up with four different fusible ores then seal it. Bring me back the Full Crate of Fusible Ore and I will use the compound to create a magical item that was developed by Master Al'Kabor.'
Receive Empty Fusible Ore Crate
Combine Fusible Coral Ore + Fusible Earthen Ore + Fusible Igneous Ore + Fusible Velium Ore in the Empty Fusible Ore Crate to receive a Full Crate of Fusible Ore.
Give Makil Rargon the Full Crate of Fusible Ore.
- Makil Rargon begins to examine the contents of the crate and proceeds to conduct an experiment. He then turns toward you and says, 'Excellent job! As promised, here is one of Master Al'Kabor's fusiblity research creations.'
You gain experience!!
You receive 28 platinum from Makil Rargon.
You receive Strength of the Elements.