[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||Kerra Island|
|Quest Giver:||Errrak Thickshank|
|Related Zones:||Southern Karana Emerald Jungle|
|Related NPCs:||giant snake, aviak, tiger|
- Bone TalismanBone Talisman
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
SV MAGIC: +10
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Class: WAR CLR PAL RNG DRU MNK BRD ROG SHM WIZ MAG ENC
Race: HUM BAR ELF HIE HEF DWF HFL GNM
You say, 'Hail, Errrak Thickshank' (loc -89, 273)
- Errrak Thickshank says 'What? What do you want, furless? My tseq, Graalf, lies sick and you waste time with talk when you [cannot help].'
You say, 'I cannot help?'
- Errrak Thickshank says 'The shamans, they have said I need [talismans] to ward the sickness from Graalf.'
You say, 'What talismans?'
- Errrak Thickshank says 'Errr? You wish to help? We will see. I need a tiger's skin, from a tigerrr not of ourrr village, for its brave spirit, an aviaks charm, and a giant snake fang for the poison that can be made into an antidote. If you truly intend to help, then good speed and hurry!'
Bring her a Giant Snake Fang (from various giant snakes), an Aviak Charm (from aviaks in SK), and a Tiger Skin (easiest one to camp is in Ak'Anon zoo, but also tigers in Emerald Jungle). Though Errrak tells you she will not accept a Tiger Skin from Kerra Isle, there are typically three wild tigers in the bottom of the fighting pit on the heretic island within the zone and the Tiger Skins they drop work fine. Your reward is a Bone Talisman, which goes in the off hand.
- Errrak Thickshank says, 'I cannot believe. Thank you. Please, take this talisman. I bought from wandering shaman but it no help Graalf, maybe it help you. Now please go, Errrak must see if this help Graalf.'
- Your faction standing with Kerra Isle got better.
You gain experience!!