[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||Kerra Island|
|Quest Giver:||Errrak Thickshank|
|Related Zones:||Southern Karana Emerald Jungle|
|Related NPCs:||giant snake, aviak, tiger|
- Bone TalismanBone Talisman
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
SV MAGIC: +10
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Class: WAR CLR PAL RNG DRU MNK BRD ROG SHM WIZ MAG ENC
Race: HUM BAR ELF HIE HEF DWF HFL GNM
You say, 'Hail, Errrak Thickshank' (loc -89, 273)
- Errrak Thickshank says 'What? What do you want, furless? My tseq, Graalf, lies sick and you waste time with talk when you [cannot help].'
You say, 'I cannot help?'
- Errrak Thickshank says 'The shamans, they have said I need [talismans] to ward the sickness from Graalf.'
You say, 'What talismans?'
- Errrak Thickshank says 'Errr? You wish to help? We will see. I need a tiger's skin, from a tigerrr not of ourrr village, for its brave spirit, an aviaks charm, and a giant snake fang for the poison that can be made into an antidote. If you truly intend to help, then good speed and hurry!'
Bring her a Giant Snake Fang (from various giant snakes), an Aviak Charm (from aviaks in SK), and a Tiger Skin (easiest one to camp is in Ak'Anon zoo, but also tigers in Emerald Jungle). Your reward is a Bone Talisman, which goes in the off hand.
- Errrak Thickshank says, 'I cannot believe. Thank you. Please, take this talisman. I bought from wandering shaman but it no help Graalf, maybe it help you. Now please go, Errrak must see if this help Graalf.'
- Your faction standing with Kerra Isle got better.
You gain experience!!
Need hand-in dialogues, current faction hits, /loc of quest mobs.