[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
The High Elves, also known as the Koada`Dal, are regarded as the closest relatives of the original Norrathian Elves created by Tunare, Mother of All. These noble creatures stand tall with ivory skin and gentle features. They are certainly not the sturdiest of races, but make up for that with heart. Throughout the ages, they have stood for freedom and justice, fighting evil with powerful magic and their skills with the blade.
The High Elves are known for their civilized conduct and, as such, are perceived as a race rather full of their own importance, though they are quite benevolent. They expect to be treated with respect and do have a haughty pride about them. As a result, it is difficult to make friends with a High Elf.
The High Elves feel their cousins, the Wood Elves, are to be sought out as loyal servants. This noble race views Humans, Gnomes, and Halflings as worthy of their presence. Dwarves, Barbarians, and Erudites, however, are simply endured. The High Elves expend little effort to help them. The evil races are looked upon with contempt and will be dispatched when opportunity presents itself.
The home of the High Elves is within the magnificent and pristine architecture of the city of Felwithe. The structures crafted behind the walls make the beauty of the surrounding forests pale. The city lies within the Greater Faydark on the continent of Faydwer.
- Faction Alignment: Good
- Racial(s): Infravision
- Starting City: Felwithe
- Playable Classes: Cleric, Enchanter, Magician, Paladin, Wizard
- Experience Modifier: None
- Armor: Medium, Small
- Cleric: 60 STR / 70 STA / 85 AGI / 70 DEX / 105 WIS / 92 INT / 80 CHA / 30 Bonus Points
- Enchanter: 55 STR / 65 STA / 85 AGI / 70 DEX / 95 WIS / 102 INT / 90 CHA / 30 Bonus Points
- Magician: 55 STR / 75 STA / 85 AGI / 70 DEX / 95 WIS / 102 INT / 80 CHA / 30 Bonus Points
- Paladin: 65 STR / 70 STA / 85 AGI / 70 DEX / 100 WIS / 92 INT / 90 CHA / 20 Bonus Points
- Wizard: 55 STR / 75 STA / 85 AGI / 70 DEX / 95 WIS / 102 INT / 80 CHA / 30 Bonus Points