[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Incandescent Armor Quests
|Start Zone:||Temple of Solusek Ro|
|Related NPCs:||Radiant, a shadowed man, Tarn Visilin , Tizina|
- Incandescent MaskIncandescent Mask
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
CHA: +7 INT: +5
WT: 0.4 Size: SMALL
Class: MNK ENC
Race: HUM ERU HIE DEF GNM IKS
- Incandescent GlovesIncandescent Gloves
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
STR: +3 CHA: +3 AGI: +3 MANA: +3
WT: 1.5 Size: SMALL
Race: HUM ERU HIE DEF GNM
Incandescent gear is Enchanter specific quested items from The Temple of Solusek Ro. Talk to Sultin.
Sultin needs to sew together four other sets of gloves to make these. You must have a good faction for this !
- The Glowing Gloves are dropped randomly off a shadowed man.
- The Radiant Gloves can be found on Radiant in Cazic Thule.
- Enchanted Gloves are obtained by bringing Tizina in Lavastorm Mountains 50gp.
- Gleaming Gloves are obtained by giving Tarn Visilin in Highpass Keep a bloodstone.
NOTE: You need good faction for this. Amiable will work but he will eat your items if he's indifferent or below! Cast a faction increasing spell before turning in!
Sultin needs four items:
- Glowing Mask (found on the a skeletal monk or A Froglok Scryer in Upper Guk). NOTE: Camping the Skeletal Monk is a better bet, as it pops every time. Whereas the Scryer has a PH and is a rare pop)
- all three Rune of Fortune:
- One Rune can be found on the Dark Elf Enynti in the Chasm below Mistmoore.
- The other two can each be traded for 50 golden coins each - one from Mizr N`Mar in the Neriak City Library and the other from Madame Serena in South Qeynos behind the Mermaid's Lure near the dock. This is a gold turn-in, not a vendor purchase.
Note: Trading 50gp for the rune from Mizr N`Mar increases your faction with beta neutral, so this is an easy, but costly, way to raise this faction.
Note: Madame Serena - As a dark elf your illusion and benevolence may still showed her ready to attack. You can charm her and turn in if you run into this issue.
- Pouch of Silver Dust from the a dusty werebat in The Estate of Unrest
- Silver Wand from the a silvered guard in Cazic Thule
He asks that you get the wand enchanted before you bring it to him. Both of the components for this quest are no drop. Once you find the Silver Wand, take it to Ezmirella in the gypsy camp in Northern Karana. Hand her the Silver Wand and 50 gold coins. She will return a Blessed Silver Wand and instruct you to seek out Raine Beteria in the Erudin Library. Hand Raine the wand and 50 gold coins to receive the Glowing Silver Wand and the following positive faction adjustments:
You must have a good faction for this, so you may need to use benevolence. Take the Enchanted Silver Wand and Pouch of Silver Dust back to Sultin. Hand him both and he will give you the Incandescent Wand.