[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Quest Giver:||Marshal Anrey|
|Related Zones:||Ocean of Tears, Northern Karana, Everfrost Peaks, Innothule Swamp, Crushbone, East Freeport|
|Related NPCs:||Ambassador DVinn|
- Leatherfoot SkullcapLeatherfoot Skullcap
WT: 0.5 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL except NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: ALL except HUM ERU HEF
Marshal Anrey may be found on the second floor of the bank in a nook in the southwest corner, at 100, -135, 40.
- Shark Skin (NOT the Lore Shark Skin that drops from diseased shark, but rather the stack able Shark Skin)
- Grizzly Bear Skin (NOT the Thick Grizzly Bear Skin as noted on alla)
- Polar Bear Skin
- Alligator Skin Drops very rarely from a bull alligator and a fat alligator updated 8/1/2017 Still dropping commonly from all alligators until next patch however.
- Dragoon Dirk
To obtain Shark Skin:
- Go to Ocean of Tears with a ranger or druid friend and track sharks just off the Sisters of Erollisi Island dock. Several other places, but this seems to be the best fishing (sharking?) hole.
- Also found off shore of East Freeport near Bait Masterson.
- This item also drops off of the sharks in Erudin harbor including off of a diseased shark and several a young sharks spawned from it's death (please note, diseased shark and babies give erudin faction and reduce paineel faction). This is not to be confused with the non stackable magic version of shark skin that also drops there.
To obtain Grizzly Bear Skin:
- Go to NK and run big circles around the gypsy camp, killing all grizzlies you find. Skin is a rare drop, but kill ~20 grizzlies and you should get at least one (fast repop).
To obtain Polar Bear Skin:
- Go to Everfrost Peaks...
To obtain Alligator Skin:
To obtain Dragoon Dirk:
- Go to Crushbone and kill Ambassador DVinn, or go to Northern Desert of Ro and kill Dorn B`Dynn (lowest level mob for Dirk). The Dragoons in Nektulos and West Commons drop DDirks as well. Ambassador K`Ryn in Oggok (spawns at certain hours behind the shaman guild in place of the static bouncer found there) can also drop the dirk.
Go to Rivervale bank, go upstairs and give the skins to Marshall Anrey to receive a preliminary Leatherfoot Skullcap. Give that cap back to him along with a Dragoon Dirk and receive Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap.
Enjoy instaclick-from-inventory gate to WC
You say, 'Hail, Marshal Anrey'
- Marshal Anrey says 'Stand at attention!! You don't look fit enough to toe-wrestle my grandma!! You cannot be in my squad!! Are you [petitioning] or are you a [visitor]?'
You say, 'I am a visitor.'
- Marshal Anrey says 'Well, why didn't you say so?! Forgive me for hollering. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Marshal Anrey Leadladle, commander of the [Leatherfoot Raiders].'
You say, 'I am petitioning.'
- Marshal Anrey says 'So you want to be a [Leatherfoot Raider]? What kind of joke is this? Look at you! You're a mess! Where are you [from]?'
You say, 'I am from Rivervale.'
- Marshal Anrey says 'So you're from Rivervale?!! You must be some kind of freak. No halfling from Rivervale would look, smell and act anything like you. Well, freak, if you think you're stout enough to be a Leatherfoot Raider, you prove it!! You travel the lands and return to me a polar bear skin, a grizzly bear skin, a shark skin and an alligator skin. Then maybe, just maybe, I will let you wear the cap of a Leatherfoot Raider.'
Turn in the four skins:
- Marshal Anrey says, 'So I see the young troll has become a young warrior. You have stepped up to the challenge of the Leatherfood Raiderrs,you may wear the petioners Skullcap,but to receive the true cap of the Raiders,bring me the Dirk of a fallen Neriak Dragoon and the cap I have given you. Only then can I be sure that you can truly be one of the few and bold,the Leatherfood Raiders.'
- Marshal Anrey says, 'Congratulations my young deputy. Welcome into the brotherhood of the Leatherfoot Raiders. You have earned your skullcap. Wear it with pride. You are now one of the elite. Remember our motto 'Those who risk, prevail'!'