[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Medallion of the Jarsath Quest
|Start Zone:||Timorous Deep|
|Quest Giver:||Xiblin Fizzlebik|
|Related Zones:||Lake of Ill Omen, Firiona Vie, Swamp of No Hope|
|Related NPCs:||a bloodgill marauder, an ancient Jarsath|
- Medallion of the JarsathMedallion of the Jarsath
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
This quest results in the Medallion of the Jarsath, which is one of three medallions needed for the Rune of Scale Quest Quest to get into Veeshan's Peak. Xiblin Fizzlebik may be found on the chessboard island.
You say, 'Hail, Xiblin Fizzlebik'
- Xiblin Fizzlebik says 'Hello, x! I am Xiblin Fizzlebik, renowned archeologist and historian of Ak'Anon. I'm currently in search of artifacts and relics on the Iksar [Jarsath tribe]. If you stumble upon anything, please bring it to me.'
You say, 'What Jarsath tribe?'
- Xiblin Fizzlebik says 'About two thousand years ago, there were five different tribes of Iksar who dwelled on the continent of Kunark. One of these tribes was the Jarsath. They were a very primitive sort, proud and tribal, but also cannibalistic. Often, they went to war with the other tribes that co-existed with them, back then. The ruins found on this island were of structures created by the Jarsath. I've been excavating for quite some time now, but haven't been able to find anything of significance.'
You say, 'What are you looking for?'
- Xiblin Fizzlebik says 'In my studies, I have learned that the Jarsath believed they could draw power from a holy symbol... specifically a medallion that represented their tribe. When Salthir became king of the Iksar empire Sebilis, he had the medallion broken into three pieces and hid them on the Kunark continent so that they would never be found. I'm searching for the pieces so that I can put it back together and learn more about this tribe. Perhaps you wish to help?'
You say, 'I will help you'
- Xiblin Fizzlebik says 'All I know is that the pieces were most likely hidden in water regions. If you manage to find them, bring them to me and I will be able to put the medallion of the Jarsath back together. I am sure there is much to be learned from it.'
He wants the following three items:
- Middle Portion: In Firiona Vie, an Iksar monk skeleton wanders around called an ancient Jarsath. He's level 41 or 42. He drops the middle part of the medallion.
- Bottom Portion: This is located on a bloodgill marauder, who guards the Sunken Temple of Veksar at the bottom of the Lake of Ill Omen.
- Upper Portion: This is just laying around in the Swamp of No Hope at 52, 2935, -6. Stick close to the right wall from Cabilis or left from Firiona Vie and you should find it.
Remember that there are three separate medallions in the game, each broken into three pieces that just say a piece of broken medallion when you find it. You need to identify the piece of medallion you find to determine which one it is.
Give him all three pieces:
- Xiblin Fizzlebik tinkers with the three pieces and snaps the pieces together. 'Wow.. You've done it.. but I suddenly feel very.. strange.. This medallion is cursed! Here, you take it!'