This is a wiki for a reason. Anyone can contribute. If you see something that is inaccurate or can be improved, don't ask that it be fixed--just improve it. (Disclaimer)
|Start Zone:||South Qeynos|
|Quest Giver:||McNeal Jocub|
|Related NPCs:||Captain Tillin|
- Black Burrow StoutBlack Burrow Stout
WT: 0.4 Size: SMALL
Inside Fish's Ale: Your Location is -243.82, -261.48, 3.28
- McNeal Jocub says 'Blast!! We are running [low]!!'
You say, 'Hail, McNeal Jocub'
- McNeal Jocub says 'Good ta see ya! Now start showin' these poodlewalkers how a real fish drinks!'
You say, 'Running low on what?'
- McNeal Jocub says 'This is going to sound crazy, but my main supplier of [Blackburrow Stout] is one of the brewers themselves. I have run too low on the fine brew and need someone to [pick up my shipment].'
You say, 'What is Blackburrow Stout?'
- McNeal Jocub says 'Keep it down!! So you've heard of Blackburrow Stout? We sell it here in Fish's Backroom. If the Qeynos Guards knew, well.. it wouldn't be such a good thing. The stout is illegal. It's made by the gnolls. It is one of the finest brews you will ever taste. If you want any.. slide me a [moonstone].'
You say, 'What is a moonstone?'
- McNeal Jocub says 'Looking for moonstones, are we? The only way I know of getting a moonstone is to hunt gnolls for Captain Tillin of the Qeynos Guards.'
Inside the arena: Your Location is 36.82, -512.45, 31.29
- Captain Tillin regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
You say, 'Hail, Captain Tillin'
- Captain Tillin says 'Hail, ______! Spend your time wisely in the city of Qeynos. Do not let your mind wander to thoughts of bravado or crime. My guards can easily put to rest any outbreaks. Good day to you, citizen!'
He does not respond to any of the following:
- You say, 'What is a moonstone?'
- You say, 'I will hunt gnolls.'
- You say, 'What are gnolls?'
- You say, 'I will go on a hunt.'
Give him a Gnoll Fang, dropped by various gnolls.
Captain Tillin says 'Very good! One less gnoll the people of Qeynos need to fear. Here is your bounty as promised.'
You gain experience!!
This is about half a yellow at level 7.
You receive a Moonstone. Give it to McNeal Jocub. You can hand him up to FOUR Moonstones at a time.
- McNeal Jocub says 'Here you go then. Don't go tellin' no Guards where that came from. I would hate to rid myself of a good paying customer.'
You gain experience!!
Note: Moonstones can be purchased from some vendors for around 8s. The Blackburrow Stout from this quest sells to vendors for 7.6s.. ...
This is negligible EXP at level 8.
You receive Black Burrow Stout.