[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
- Piece of a medallion(Top Shard of the Kylong Medallion)Piece of a medallion
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Found deep in Chardok in the slave area is a small RatMan who cons indifferent named Niblek.
Once hailed, he is looking for some old jewellery. He wants a Black Sapphire and a Ruby. If you give these to him, you get some experience and a 'Piece of Medallion'. When Identified, it's the Top Shard of the Kylong Medallion, which is needed for the Medallion of Kylong Quest.
NOTE: If you spends enough time in Temple of Droga or Mines of Nurga (or, after the Chardok 2.0 revamp, if one turns in enough Green Goblin Skin or Mt. Death Mineral Salts) it is possible to raise your faction to the point where you can walk around Chardok without agroing any of the mobs there, which makes this quest very easy.
You say, "Hail, Niblek"
- Niblek says, "I Niblek. You want something from Niblek? Niblek find treasures in walls. Niblik like to trade treasures."
You say, "What treasures?"
- Niblek says, "Niblek find piece of old jewelry! It very old, probably has much power!"
You say, "What do you want?"
- Niblek says, "Niblek likes shiny tings very much! You bring Niblek two shiny tings! Niblek has seen black sapphire and ruby! Niblek likes them very much!"
Hand Niblek a ruby and a black sapphire.
- Niblek says, "I much happy now!! I want shiny tings for long time! I give you ugly broken necklace now!"