[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
The goal of this page is to provide somewhere that players can check regularly to find major updates to the wiki. While there are other more fine-grained "recent update" pages such as Special:RecentChanges or Special:Log, this one is intended only for note-worthy changes. Similarly, unlike Special:NewPages it doesn't include every new page, while also including major changes to existing pages.
September 2019 Updates
- 9/28/2019 - There is now a new Category:Animal which contains (nearly) all animal NPCs
- 9/26/2019 - The Guild List and Server Firsts pages have been split into separate pages for each server
- 9/26/2019 - New Template:Player Quote and Template: Staff Quote for displaying forum quotes in the wiki (used on Rulings and Green)
- 9/14/2019 - Added a new "Fashion/Appearance" section to all items whose item categories have screenshots of that item (or an item with an identical appearance).
- 9/14/2019 - Added "short versions" of the Category: Era Templates (designed for use in tables where the column header already says "era", so there's no need for the template to repeat it)
- 9/13/2019 - The Green Server page has been updated with lots of new information about the server
- 9/11/2019 - The Tarnished Weapons page had a new summary table of weapon damage/delay ratios added.
- 9/9/2019 - Undercon's Shadow Knight Guide was significantly improved
- 9/8/2019 - The "Loc"/"Location" columns of "Sold by" tables (for spells and other purchasable items) now show maps of their vendor's location when hovered-over or clicked, making it easier to find those vendors.
- 9/5/2019 - Added checkboxes to allow users to filter out No Drop/Droppable items on the class equipment pages (eg. All Ranger Primary Slot Items)
- 9/5/2019 - In anticipation of Green the Era Templates (both inline ones like this, Chardok Revamp Era, and page-level ones) have been overhauled. They all work the same way now, and there are now matching "inline" templates for every era. The Era Templates page has a summary of all of these templates.
- 9/1/2019 - Added a new Template:Loc for generating links that show where something is , and used it on Loom
August 2019 Updates
- 8/24/2019 - Undercon's Shadow Knight Guide was heavily updated
- 8/22/2019 - New contributions have raised the number of Loc Mapped zones to 44. Also the wiki can now support location mapping for zones with multiple levels, such as Dalnir and Runnyeye Citadel. To show such locs properly, simply add "Level 2:" or "3rd level:" or something similar in front of the loc(s).
- 8/13/2019 - Added the Customer Service Guidelines (and related Kunark Era Customer Service Guidelines and Velious Era Customer Service Guidelines), which document historical Verant customer service policies
- 8/13/2019 - Added a new page to explain Guild Commands (while they were previously listed on the Commands page, they lacked an explanation of what they actually did and who was allowed to run them)
- 8/10/2019 - More than forty zones (nearly every city and all of Odus) have now been "loc-mapped" (NPCs in those zones can display their location on a map)
July 2019 Updates
- 7/9/2018 - "Loc maps" are no longer beta, and Category: Loc Mapped (the zones with locs mapped) now includes eighteen zones
- 7/4/2019 - Introduced experimental ("beta") loc maps for NPCs (currently only ones in Eastern Wastes and Rivervale)
- 7/3/2019 - Added an image column to the Per-Level Hunting Guide (and then fixed the class-based filters which had been broken)
- 7/2/2019 - Added a new category of Significant Factions (ie. factions which give access to vendors, banks, or quests)
June 2019 Updates
- 6/20/2019 - Added "Forum Search" links to all of the auction tracker boxes on the site, so players can easily go from looking at an item in the wiki to searching for it in the auction forum
- 6/7/2019 - Added a new Category:Invisibility Items page which includes links to "canned" searches for finding invisibility items by class
- 6/1/2019 - Added three new Rogue guides:
- Rohane's Rogue Epic Guide, which provides additional details about completing the Rogue Epic Quest
- Kezzek's Fight Strategies for Rogue Epic Quest, which also adds details about the Rogue Epic Quest, specifically its fights
- Filash's Guide to PvP for Rogues, for Rogues on the Red server (or dueling Blue Rogues)
May 2019 Updates
- 5/17/2019 - Added "Filter by Class" to item tables (such as those found at the bottom of every zone page): by clicking these links players can change the table to only display items for a specific class
- March-April 2019 - Major additions to the Plane of Mischief page, with new sections for every area in the zone plus maps and navigational instructions.
Adding to This Page
Just as with any other wiki page this page can (and should!) be edited by anyone. Whenever you make a note-worthy addition to the wiki, or see one which hasn't been mentioned here, please use this page to let others know about it.
Please use your best judgement on what is "note-worthy". The intent is to let people know of things like major new sections being added to a zone page, or the addition of a new player guide ... not updates to a mob's drops or your Magelo ;)
Please include the date of the update at the beginning and keep updates sorted by date.