[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
The goal of this page is to provide a means of bringing together all the GM decisions, petition replies, and official rules into a single place that guilds may review, learn, and obey when raiding on P1999.
Rules For Editing
1. Don't be a Douche
2. Cite Your Claims. Forum Posts, Screen Shots of EQ Windows, Copy/Paste of Logs.
3. Don't be a Dick
4. This is supposed to be constructive, so keep the fighting in RNF.
5. Seriously. Knock off the Douchebaggary.
6. If a rule has been contradicted by a GM, the decision most recent is the "Offical" rule until Roegan says otherwise or a GM Announces Something different.
7. Don't be a tool
8. This is a wiki, it can be edited by anyone, so don't expect to be able to point at this and scream at a GM. This exists to Document their decisions in a clear and concise way, not as an edict for them to follow.
General Raid Rules
1. GM Decisions are Final and may not be publicly called into question by players. Doing so may result in a Ban. 
2. First To Engage Message is to be respected at all times.
The FTE Message is broadcast when the first person appears on the threat list. This message must be respected absolutely. Any stalling, kiting, etc. must be recorded and submitted to the GMs for review. At no time may players make a decision that a target is being kited or stalled and take that target. Source:
In Response to BDA Petition 12/10/2013
"Respect the FTE message at all times. If you think someone is breaking the rules, fraps the event and petition." DUREBAEL
3. You may petition in game and if a staff member is available we will be more than happy to show up and evaluate the situation as it occurs. If a staff member is unavailable then please feel free to submit your petition under petitions/exploits on the forums at www.project1999.org. please be sure to include all relevant fraps & screenshots that you feel build your case. Players are not permitted to take the law into their own hands. You are not batman and two wrongs do not make a right, therefore killstealing or general douchebaggery are not permitted under any circumstances. ever.
4.A mob is classified as engaged as long as it has aggro on at least one player.
4. What rules pertain to raid mobs that are triggered spawns? If a raid mob is triggered to spawn by killing a single mob before it (Example: Statue -> Idol -> Avatar of War), the guild that spawned the mob has 20 minutes to engage it. The mob is open to any other guild on a first to engage basis once the first guild has either wiped or not engaged within the time limit.
5. What about raid mobs that are spawned by a combination of other mobs? A: In the case of a raid mob that is spawned by clearing an area (Example: Azarack Island in Plane of Sky), the guild that did the clearing has the same consideration as above; That is, 20 Minutes to engage and 1 attempt. In the case of multiple guilds contributing significantly to the spawn of the mob, the mob is first to engage by any of those guilds. Just a reminder: If the first guild fails to kill the mob on their first attempt or fails to engage within 20 minutes of the mob's spawntime, the mob's ownership is determind based on the first guild to engage at that point.
6. What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited or occupied? A: It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, or otherwise keep occupied, a raid mob without intention of bringing it to your raid camp. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stall-kiting of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild, will result in disciplinary actions against the kiter's account, and possibly their raid/guild leadership.
7. Will the planes be open to everyone? A: Yes. Please be respectful to your fellow players and respect their space. If there is a guild getting ready to raid Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well. If Guild A is doing Hate, then perhaps Guild B should be doing Fear. Basically, don't be a douche bag.
8. What if our raid is disrupted? What if our raid interferes with another raid? A: You may petition in game and if a staff member is available we will be more than happy to show up and evaluate the situation as it occurs. If a staff member is unavailable then please feel free to submit your petition under petitions/exploits on the forums at www.project1999.org. please be sure to include all relevant fraps & screenshots that you feel build your case. Players are not permitted to take the law into their own hands. You are not batman and two wrongs do not make a right, therefore killstealing or general douchebaggery are not permitted under any circumstances. ever.
9. How do we report another raid training or KSing? A: It is the responsibility of the accusers to provide evidence that they were trained. Fraps works. Certain screenshots work. We strongly suggest that you have someone watching your back. Please have only one person, preferably an officer, gather all the required information, and post it in the petition forum. We do not like an entire guild petitioning about the same thing, and doing so will result in the situation being ignored.
Encounter Specific Rules
Plane of Sky
Rotation: There is currently a weekly rotation of guilds who raid sky. See the following threads for up to date info: 
- Protector of Sky
- Noble Dojorn
- Keeper of Souls
- The Spiroc Lord
- Bazzt Zzzt
- Sister of the Spire
- The Hand of Veeshan
- Eye of Veeshan
Hate / Fear
- Maestro of Rancor
- Cazic Thule
- Master Yael
- Venril Sathir - Venril Sathir may only be pulled into the larger room adjacent to his spawn point, no further.
- Chardok Royals
GMs no longer allow training and kill-stealing in VP .
During the period of Dec 20 to Jan 3 there is an agreement by some guilds not to train in VP.