[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||South Qeynos|
|Quest Giver:||Captain Rohand|
|Primary Faction:||Merchants of Qeynos|
- Faction, Experience
Captain Rohand may be found in the Mermaid's Lure near the Qeynos docks. Your Location is 15.42, -39.44, 3.21
You say, 'Hail, Captain Rohand'
- Captain Rohand says 'Greetings, friend, and welcome to the Mermaid's Lure. Here, we sell fishing supplies and some imported goods from far-off lands. And, if you've got a few minutes, I could even tell you a [story] or two.'
You say, 'What story?'
- Captain Rohand says 'Stories? Stories? I saw more adventure before I was ten years tall than you'll see in your whole miserable existence. I've been everywhere, [Odus], [Faydwer], [Kunark]. . . You name it, and I can tell ya a little something 'bout it. . . If you buy me a sip of brandy, of course!'
You say, 'Tell me about Odus.'
- Captain Rohand says 'You haven't lived until you've seen Odus. Erud was the first human to cross the sea, and he founded the great city of Erudin. The trade routes from here to Odus are busy and prosperous, but can also be very dangerous.'
You say, 'Tell me about Faydwer.'
- Captain Rohand says 'I call Faydwer the home of the little people. They say the continent was named by the high elves when they landed on its shores long ago. I've even heard tales of an ancient elven vampire who lives there. . . Just another Felwithe legend, I'll bet!'
You say, 'Tell me about Kunark.'
- Captain Rohand says 'Even I can't tell you much about that continent. Kunark is a tough place, populated by even tougher creatures. I hear the high elves of Faydwer have been trying for years to establish a small port on Kunark's hostile shores.'
Bear in mind the loss of faction with the Circle Of Unseen Hands is significantly higher than the (individual)gain of the others. Although the faction adjustments are an estimate; handing Captain Rohand roughly 20 Brandy at apprehensive can potentially decrease faction to around threateningly while not likely to increase the rest a tier.
Three full bags (24 stacks) of Brandy will cost less than 40pp and likely raise your Coalition of Tradefolk faction to apprehensive, allowing access to Freeport merchants and bankers. 79 stacks is sufficient to max out all affected factions with an Iksar Warrior. Evil characters should be sufficiently high level to avoid aggro on the level 3 Den Magason who patrols the building occasionally. Be VERY careful of the roaming Wizard lady outside. She is hostile and extremely dangerous to many evil characters.
Give him Brandy. You can find this for sale in many bars and taverns around Norrath, the closest may be the Lion's Mane Inn just a little north across the square.
- Captain Rohand says 'Yeah, this is just what I've been craving!'
- Your faction standing with Merchants of Qeynos (10+) got better.
- Your faction standing with Circle Of Unseen Hands (-30) got worse.
- Your faction standing with Antonius Bayle (10+) got better.
- Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk (10+) got better.
- Your faction standing with Guards of Qeynos (10+) got better.
You gain experience!!