[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Trolls are often considered a hideous and deplorable race that carries a sickening smell. This view suits the Trolls, as they are generally unpleasant to everyone. Trolls are an immense race, at least twice as strong as the average human. They have the ability to regenerate faster than most other races. Trolls have two primary motivators: food and power. These grotesque creatures will eat just about anything.
Trolls are extremely cruel and their greed is almost insatiable. They trust no one, not even each other. Trolls also fancy that they have advanced abilities in the culinary arts, with their ability to pickle just about anything, or make a meal out of "spare parts."
Trolls generally detest the other races, including other Trolls. They tend to put up with the Dark Elves out of fear, much like Ogres do.
The city of Grobb lies within the Innothule Swamp of Antonica. The city is infested with mosquitoes and spiders, which serve as both pets and snacks for the Trolls.
- Faction Alignment: Evil
- Racial(s): Increased Consumption Rate, Increased HP Regeneration, Infravision, Slam
- Starting City: Grobb
- Playable Classes: Shadow Knight, Shaman, Warrior
- Experience Modifier: 20% Less Gained
- Armor: Large, Cannot Wear Robes
Increased Consumption Rate
Increased HP Regeneration
Both Iksar and Trolls have higher HP regeneration rates (per tick):
- Level 01-19: 4 sitting, 2 feigned, 2 standing
- Level 20-49: 6 sitting, 2 feigned, 2 standing
- Level 50: 8 sitting, 2 feigned, 2 standing
- Level 51-55: 12 sitting, 8 feigned, 6 standing
- Level 56-59: 16 sitting, 12 feigned, 10 standing
- Level 60: 18 sitting, 14 feigned, 12 standing
Comparatively, these are the HP regeneration rates (per tick) for all other races:
- Level 01-19: 2 sitting, 1 feigned, 1 standing
- Level 20-49: 3 sitting, 1 feigned, 1 standing
- Level 50: 4 sitting, 1 feigned, 1 standing
- Level 51-55: 5 sitting, 3 feigned, 2 standing
- Level 56-59: 6 sitting, 4 feigned, 3 standing
- Level 60: 7 sitting, 5 feigned, 4 standing
A "tick" happens every 6 seconds (server side).
- It does not matter whether you are sitting or standing between seconds 1 and 5, only the 6th second.
- Shadow Knight: 118 STR / 114 STA / 83 AGI / 75 DEX / 60 WIS / 62 INT / 45 CHA / 20 Bonus Points
- Shaman: 108 STR / 114 STA / 83 AGI / 75 DEX / 70 WIS / 52 INT / 45 CHA / 30 Bonus Points
- Warrior: 118 STR / 119 STA / 88 AGI / 75 DEX / 60 WIS / 52 INT / 40 CHA / 25 Bonus Points