[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
From Project 1999 Wiki
Just curious, these items you've added, have you actually seen them ingame?
Also, are you using the utility here to autogenerate the pages? Seems like not, might save you some work!
- I foraged all the added items myself, so yes, I can confirm they exist. Will add more missing foraged items as soon as I get them.
- I can't confirm the use of the items related to Tracker's Water Extractor, am not sure if the extractor exists on P99. But as Moss Root was listed already in a recipe combined in the extractor I added the Water Reed combine to recipe list.
- I can confirm the Purification Tablet used for the combine in extractor is NOT sold by Kristin Charcoal in West Freeport, but was not able yet to check the Kunark merchants if the tablet is sold there or not. Before I remove Kristin from Purification Tablet list, I think it should be confirmed if the item/container exist on P99 to make Purified Water.
- Imo there is a mistake in the forage list. Plains Pebbles are listed in all Karanas. It seems not true, I foraged much in west, east and north karana and got Plains Pebbles only in north karana. In east karana I got lots of tea leaves, in west karana miller carrots.
- Will look at the utility, you are right, I didn't use it. Duvinya (talk) 16:05, 29 October 2013 (EDT)