[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Vial of Velium Vapors
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
EXPENDABLE Charges: 1
Effect: Thurgadin Gate (Any Slot, Casting Time: 10.0) as Level ??
WT: 1.0 Size: SMALL
AKA Thurg gate pot. With a minimal time and plat investment in Pottery, any character can make this useful consumable to escape from the deepest dungeon or highest plane. Melee characters who cannot cast Gate are especially encouraged to keep one handy, along with a Worker Sledgemallet and Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap. Need confirmation of minimum level requirement, a 56 can click successfully. It's possible this works at level 1
- This item is not dropped by mobs.
- This item cannot be purchased from merchants.
- This item is not used in player tradeskills.
- Combine a small (7 lb) Small Brick of Velium, 3 Crystalline Silk and 2 Glass Shard in a pottery wheel. You will receive an Unfired Velium Vial.
- Combine the Unfired Velium Vial and a High Quality Firing Sheet in the kiln and receive a Velium Vial.
- Get a Velium Purifier by asking Frundle Frenkler (a shopkeep near the church) "What velium vapors?".
- Combine the Velium Vial and 2 Small Piece of Velium in the Velium Purifier. The Velium Purifier disappears and you are left with a Vial of Velium Vapors. The vial is a lore item and has one charge of gate to Thurgadin.
The vial is trivial at skill 122.