This is a wiki for a reason. Anyone can contribute. If you see something that is inaccurate or can be improved, don't ask that it be fixed--just improve it. (Disclaimer)
|an ancient cyclops|
|Level: 32 / 41|
|Zone: Southern Ro / Ocean of Tears|
|Location: ~8% @ Various / ~1% @ (1008, -8022)|
|AC: 227 / 285|
|HP: 1344 / 3500 (2)|
|Damage per hit: 13 - 64 / 33 - 123|
|Attacks per round: 2 (91%)|
|Special: Unstunable, See Invis, See Hide|
- Ring of the Ancients(Always)  1x 100% (100%)Ring of the Ancients
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
WT: 2.0 Size: SMALL
SRO Spawn Table
Note: As of January 18, 2014. The South Ro Ancient Cyclops appears to be only spawnable at night and he is much more rare than before. /tar # macro no longer works, and until more testing is done in South Ro, he can spawn *anywhere* in South Ro now and is no longer a static spawn.
There is a hill just North of the Undead Tower, on the East side of the desert (pos85, neg130). From this spot you can observe three mobs that all spawn on the same spot (approx. pos144, 0) and path in the exact same pattern. They go NorthWest a ways, pause, then return to their spawn point (note that there is sometimes a "ghosting" glitch where they appear to go farther South).
These three spawns are on different respawn timers: 6 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30.6 minutes. (These timers are precise, according to the following data).
The three spawns share some similar NPCs, all three can spawn a sand giants, but they also have unique spawns.
- The 6-10 minute spawn can have a dune tarantula and includes Sandgiant Husam. I have also witnessed a crypt mummy spawn a few times, and I know it wasn't the 15-20 minute spawn because I kept the Human Female a Dervish Cutthroat up.
- The 15-20 minute spawn can have a crypt mummy (only at night), a desert madman, and Human Female a Dervish Cutthroat.
- The 30.6 minute spawn is the placeholder (PH) for an ancient cyclops, and can have a mummy, a desert madman, or Barbarian Male a Dervish Cutthroat.
Classic Live SRo Spawn Table
Note: This is not true on Project 1999, but is a bit of lore from Live.
Truth is stranger than fiction:
ENCOUNTER_DESCRIPTION SROHusamAncientNightfall MONSTER_1_NAME a_desert_madman MONSTER_1_NIGHT_NAME an_ancient_cyclops MONSTER_1_PERCENT 10 MONSTER_2_NAME a_sand_giant MONSTER_2_NIGHT_NAME a_mummy MONSTER_2_PERCENT 20 MONSTER_3_NAME a_sand_giant MONSTER_3_PERCENT 10 MONSTER_4_NAME a_dervish_cutthroat MONSTER_4_PERCENT 30 MONSTER_5_NAME a_desert_madman MONSTER_5_PERCENT 30
From this thread.
OOT Spawn Tables
Island with Temple on north side of hill and old ruined tower on top of hill inhabited by Elesseryl Terussar who sells Mage spells, mostly summoning spells.
Location - (1008, -8022)
Placeholders:a pirate, a cyclops*, Boog Mudtoe.
Respawn Timer: ~6min
- There are 2 cyclops that spawn on that island. 1 spawns and wanders on the side of the island closest to Seafury Island, while the other spawns and wanders on the side closest to Sister Island. The cyclops that spawns and wanders on the side closest to Sister Island is the PH for the AC.
It is also thought that any cyclops can be a placeholder for AC, some have confirmed this is true on p99 also. 
- As of August 22, 2015, on Red99, there are two spawns. One wandering cyclops, and one stationary. The wandering cyclops is always a cyclops, and is on a longer respawn timer. The stationary spawn is the PH for the ancient cyclops, and can be any of the mobs listed above.