[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Difference between revisions of "Inert Potion Quest"
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 04:22, 14 September 2019
(The fake Slansin part of this quest has been confirmed to work. Once the real slansin part is confirmed working the above tag can be removed.)
|Start Zone:||Erudin Palace|
|Quest Giver:||Toresian Fhabel|
|Classes:||All (Faction Dependent)|
You say, 'Hail, Toresian Fhabel'
- Toresian Fhabel says 'Welcome, my friend! We are the Craftkeepers. We study the circle of magic called enchantment. What circle do you [study]?'
You say, 'i will study enchantment'
- Toresian Fhabel says 'Then I welcome you into our circle. It is good to see new blood.'
This spawns a Slansin in the Vials of Vitality (jewelry shop). The Real Slansin looks like a merchant and does not have a last name. The fake Slansin wears a red robe and bears the name Slansin Denvin.
You say, 'I wish to assist Toresian'
- Toresian Fhabel says 'Thank you. It is a simple task. Take this potion down to Viles [sic] of Vitality and give it to Slansin. He will need it for their stock. Now be on your way.'
Real Slansin (merchant) option
Give Slansin the Inert Potion.
- Slansin says 'Thank you. I have been expecting this. We require it for mixing.'
You gain experience!!
Slansin then despawns (giving an opportunity for fake Slansin to spawn).
Fake Slansin (red robe) option
Give Slansin Denvin the Inert Potion.
- Slansin Denvin says 'Ha!! What a fool!! I have stolen another potion to add to the crate. I shall make a fortune!! The real Slansin is in back. Now it is time for me to leave.'
- Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk Underground got better.
- Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk got better.
- Your faction standing with Carson McCabe got better.
- Your faction standing with Corrupt Qeynos Guards got better.
- Your faction standing with Freeport Militia got better.