[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Mainly to show the visible look of the different armor sets (and robes) on different races, male and female. From  and  and  and mainly Allakhazam Fashion Tables. Please contribute by adding missing sets, either from ingame on p99 or from the Allakhazam Fashion archive.
Classic Armor Sets
Kunark Armor Sets
Velious Armor Sets by Race
Cultural Tradeskill Armor Sets
Dwarven Plate (Male)
Northman Ringmail (Female)
Erudite Steelsilk BP (Male Front)
Erudite Steelsilk BP (Male Back)
Enchanted Full Plate (Electrum) (Human Female)
Enchanted Full Plate (Platinum) (Human Female)
Warlock's Robe (Erudite Male)
How to determine item Appearance
There has been some confusion about what graphic an item dropped on the frozen continent might have. Below is a guide on how to best confirm what Appearance an item will have be it Scale, Plate, Chain, etc.
- Look up the Item in question on Lucy using the 'Item Search' field on the left panel.
- Check the Appearance section on the right hand side
- Consult the table below with said caveats:
- Velious Plate 1 = Scale
- Velious Plate 2 = Plate
- Velious Chain 1 = Ringmail
- Velious Chain 2 = Chainmail
- Velious Leather 1 = Cloth
- Velious Leather 2 = Leather
- Velious Monk = The unique monk chest graphic to show off their muscles.
If the description in the Appearance section does not mention Velious then the item has the classic look.