[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
A shady goblin/Player Agreement
From Project 1999 Wiki
Revision as of 02:32, 21 May 2022 by Kaejer
This is a sub-article on A shady goblin NPC and the daily contested turn-in.
Player Agreement on P99 Blue
- Refer to P99 forum thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317253
- Upon spawn of "a shady goblin", players will /random 1000
- highest dice number roll wins
- Time limit to roll is 10 seconds from the first player roll
- Players must maintain a no-trade distance from Goblin spawn, to avoid disputes
- Players must honor their roll and turn in themselves (AKA win the roll and let other person turn in is against this agreement)
- Turning in if NOT roll winner will be petitioned, as per the current player agreement (to be handled by GMs)
- Attacking, casting on, or aggroing Goblin spawn will be petitioned, as per the current player agreement (to be handled by GMs)
- In the case of tie winning rolls (1st case 03/09/19), the involved players will pick a number and make a new roll, untill a winner is decided.
Player Agreement on P99 Green
Per Stigion, Players on Green should use the same rules for Blue. This was announced on 2022-05-07 in Green UN Discord, #gm-clarifications channel.