[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||West Commonlands (or East?)|
|Quest Giver:||Timtok Tonsmith|
- Small Crafted Armor
There are two dwarven smiths at the inn next to Befallen who offer to resize Crafted Armor for you.
- Timtok Tonsmith will resize Gauntlets, Vambraces, Helm and Boots.
- Ranvigoz Tonsmith will resize Bracers, Pauldron, Brestplate and Greaves.
This reduces the size to small and the weight of the armor as follows:
- Gauntlets were 5.0 now 3.7 wt.
- Vambraces were 6.5 now 4.8 wt.
- Bracers were 4.0 now 3.0 wt each.
- Helm was 6.0 now 4.5 wt.
- Pauldron was 4.5 now 3.3 wt.
- Breastplate was 10.0 now 7.5 wt.
- Greaves were 7.5 now 5.6 wt.
- Plate boots were 6.5 now 4.8 wt.
You may need to be amiable to them to get the quest. I definitely wouldn't go handing them your armor if they haven't responded to your hails and given you the quest. -When conned indifferent they responded to hails but would not complete quest.