[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Spirit Wracked Cord Quest
Notice: This article is marked as 2001 Chardok Revamp Era Content and is not yet in-game on Project 1999 Server.
It will be implemented at a future time.Feel free to edit the article. This message will be removed when the content is released.
|Quest Giver:||Queen Velazul Di`zok|
|Related Zones:||Howling Stones, Old Sebilis|
|Related NPCs:||Drusella Sathir, Trakanon, sebilite juggernaut|
NOTE: You will need to obtain the Regal Band of Bathezid (Ring #2) before proceeding with this quest. ALLY Faction is required for this quest.
You say, 'Hail, Queen Velazul Di`zok'
- Queen Velazul Di`zok says 'Hail, minion! It is good to see a member of a lesser race striving to improve themself through service to the Dizok. We are feeling especially generous as of late, and if you would do us a [service], we shall reward you handsomely.'
You say, 'What service?'
- Queen Velazul Di`zok says 'We are not sure you are worthy, but shall assign you this task in hopes you prove mighty enough to resolve it. Gather your broodlings about you, and journey to Charasis. There you shall find a Urn of spirits. We require this, as well as [additional components].'
You say, 'What additional components?'
- Queen Velazul Di`zok says 'Very well, if you feel you are up to it, lead your broodlings to fallen Sebilis and return to us with a portion of undead dragon sinew. Bring us the Sinew, the Urn, and your Regal Band of Bathezid as proof of service, and a worthy reward shall be yours.'
- The Undead Dragon Sinew drops very rarely from Sebilite Juggernauts and Trakanon in Sebilis. Trakanon seems to drop the sinew about one in three kills, occasionally dropping more than one.
- The Spirit Wracked Urn drops sometimes by Drusella Sathir in Charasis.
- Queen Velazul Di`zok says 'Amazing! You have returned the trophies I asked for, against impossible odds. Here is your reward, worthy minion, may it serve you well.'
You'll receive the Ring back as well as the Spirit Wracked Cord. This is an innate (non-triggered) AoB effect.