[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||Greater Faydark|
|Quest Giver:||Heartwood Master|
|Related NPCs:||newbie mobs|
- Tarnished Scimitar (Primary Secondary | 1H Slashing 5/33 | WT: 7.5)
Seek out Heartwood Master in the Druid Guild in Kelethin.
You say, 'Hail, Heartwood Master'
- Heartwood Master says, 'Welcome! We are the Soldiers of Tuneare, the sworn protectors of Faydark. Through the magic of Tunare we care for the land and with blade, staff and spell we protect the Faydark against those who would destroy and despoil it. We are always grateful for any assistance to our cause. Perhaps you could help me with some simple [errannds].'
You say, 'What errands?'
- Heartwood Master says, 'As druids of the Mother of All, we may only use the schimitar and blunt weapons, all other blades are fobidden. Prove your devotion by bringing me a rusty [short sword], [long sword], [broad sword], and [bastard sword]. I will destoy them and reward you for your faith. They will be reforged into weapons blessed by Tunare to assist the Soldiers in their defence of the Heartwood.'
Trade the following items with Heartwood Master:
- Rusty Short Sword
- Rusty Long Sword
- Rusty Broad Sword
- Rusty Bastard Sword
- Heartwood Master says, 'You have done well, child! Take this as a blessing from Tunare for doing her will.'
- Your faction standing with Soldiers of Tunare got better.
- Your faction standing with King Tearis Thex got better.
- Your faction standing with Faydarks Champions got better.
You gain experience!!
You receive 6 gold pieces.
I have completed this quest 10 times now as a lvl 3 from just buying weapons off of merchants and turning them in. The merchants at the lifts are loaded. Even after buying all the weapons, you still make profit after the turn in and selling the reward (Buying as a WE Druid in Kelethin). With under 6g you can buy all 4 weapons needed for the quest. The turn in gives you 6g and a weapon that sells for 1.9 gold. On top of that, the 10 turn ins gave me just under 1.5 bubbles of exp I beleive. I was doing 2 turn ins at a time due to bag space and weight. Its not to bad of a quest if your new and looking for a little extra spell money.