[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Inert Potion Quest
|Start Zone:||Erudin Palace|
|Quest Giver:||Toresian Fhabel|
|Classes:||All (Faction Dependent)|
You say, 'Hail, Toresian Fhabel'
- Toresian Fhabel says 'Welcome, my friend! We are the Craftkeepers. We study the circle of magic called enchantment. What circle do you [study]?'
You say, 'i will study enchantment'
- Toresian Fhabel says 'Then I welcome you into our circle. It is good to see new blood.'
Fake Slansin (merchant) option
You say, 'I wish to assist Toresian'
- Toresian Fhabel says 'Ahhhhh _______. Slansin used to have need of those potions, however he mysteriously disappeared long ago. The only person I know of who still wants them is a cleric of the Church of Marr in Freeport.'
Give Slansin the Inert Potion.
- Slansin says 'Ha!! What a fool!! I have stolen another potion to add to the crate. I shall make a fortune!! The real Slansin is in back. Now it is time for me to leave.'
Real Slansin (red robe) option
You can kill the real Slansin to get the fake Slansin to spawn. Alternatively, if you turn in the Potion to the Real Slansin, the real Slansin will despawn (giving an opportunity for fake Slansin to spawn).
- View hints on how to complete this quest here: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8587