[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
|Start Zone:||Northern Karana|
|Classes:||Enchanter, Magician, Necromancer, Wizard|
Appearance in the Timeline
Part of the July 26th, 1999 - Plane of Fear patch.
P99 UPDATE: February 8, 2020 - this quest is now live on Green.
- Concordance of ResearchConcordance of Research
WT: 0.2 Weight Reduction: 0%
Capacity: 6 Size Capacity: GIANT
- Runes and Research Volume IRunes and Research Volume I
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
- Runes and Research Volume IIRunes and Research Volume II
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
This quest begins with Mrysila at location -671, -170 in North Karana.
You say, 'Hail, Mrysila'
- Mrysila says 'I am Mrysila, custodian of the [Concordance of Research].'
You say, 'What Concordance of Research?'
- Mrysila says 'The 'Concordance of Research' is an aid to those who follow the path of academia. It, and its sister books, 'Runes and Research,' volumes I and II, help those who are [interested] in researching spells.'
You say, 'I am interested'
- Mrysila says 'I have several copies of each book. If you want a copy of 'Runes and Research', volume I or II, bring me a lightstone and I will give you whichever book I have more of at the moment. Bring me a greater lightstone, and I will give you a copy of the 'Concordance of Research.'
Lightstones are a common drop from willowisps.
Upon handing in a Lightstone:
- Mrysila says 'A lightstone? Thank you very much. Here is a copy of 'Runes and Research.
Upon handing in a Greater Lightstone:
- Mrysila says 'A greater lightstone? Thank you very much. Here is a 'Concordance of Research' for you.'
Level 13 Halfling Druid, Each Greater Lightstone gave 5-6% (Green May/9/2020)
Level 12 Halfling Druid, Each Greater Lightstone gave 6-7% (Green May/9/2020)
Level 11 Halfling Druid, Each Greater Lightstone gave 8-9% (Green May/9/2020)
As a lvl 21 Wood elf druid, lightstone gave me <1% and Greater Lightstone approx 1.75% (Green server, 4/17/20)
As a lvl 13 Half-elf bard, a lightstone gave me 1 blue per turn in, and 2 blue per greater lighstone.
As a lvl 14 Highelf Enchanter, it took four greater lightstones to gain one yellow.
As a lvl 14 Dwarf Cleric, it took four Greater Lightstones to gain one yellow. (Green server, June 07, 2020)
As a lvl 15 Highelf Enchanter, it took seventeen greater lightstones to gain three yellows.
As a lvl 15 Highelf Bard, it took 8 greater lightstones to gain one yellow or ~20%.
|Level||Race||Class||LS Exp||GLS Exp|