[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Iksar Prisoner Quest
|Start Zone:||Crypt of Dalnir|
|Quest Giver:||an Iksar prisoner|
|Related NPCs:||a coerced dwarf|
- Greenmist IconGreenmist Icon
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
WT: 0.2 Size: SMALL
Note: This quest is not on alla and may have been one of those never solved, perpetually broken, or just for a little roleplaying. ref
However, you can do another two-step quest. The second step gives no reward it seems, I had warm Crusader Of Greenmist faction when I did it. The prisoner will likely attack if your KoS to that faction. However, this quest can be done with sneak.
You say, 'Hail, an Iksar prisoner'
- an Iksar prisoner squints at you and gasps when he recognizes notoriety within Iksar society. He scrambles to his feet and says, 'Please, brother! Get me out of these chains so that I may escape back to Cabilis! They intend to coerce me like the others. A more tragic fate no Iksar should endure. I implore you to [help] me!'
You say, 'how can I help you?'
- an Iksar prisoner says 'Well some of the brainwashed short ones seem to know much of mechanical devices and such. Perhaps they have a tool that can get me out of these chains. If they have anything that looks useful bring it to me. I'm sure your help will be rewarded once I reach Cabilis.'
Kill Coerced Dwarves until you get a rare drop of Serrated Wire, take that and give it to the prisoner. Must be indifferent faction or greater.
- an Iksar prisoner takes the wire and quickly saws through the rusted shackles. He hands you an icon and says as he runs off, 'Show that to the Arch Duke in Cabilis! He will reward you. Now I'm off to escape!'
You gain experience!!
You receive a Greenmist Icon in your inventory and can head to the top floor of the Shaman and Shadowknight guild in East Cabilis.
- Arch Duke Xog takes the icon and stares at it. His face twists into a look of disdain and he suddenly throws the icon off the balcony. it lands in the water some distance away. Without even a glance at you he says in disgust, 'You're an idiot, Jhereg. You fit your profession well. Leave me sight.'