[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
Sebilis and Veeshan's Peak Key Quest
|Start Zone:||Trakanon's Teeth|
|Quest Giver:||Emperor Ganak|
|Minimum Level:||1 (Seb Key), 1 (VP Key)|
|Related Zones:||Old Sebilis, Burning Woods, Lake of Ill Omen, Timorous Deep|
|Related NPCs:||Trakanon, froglok hunter, froglok forager|
- Trakanon IdolTrakanon Idol
WT: 1.0 Size: SMALL
- Key of VeeshanKey of Veeshan
WT: 1.0 Size: SMALL
This is the quest to get the keys to enter Old Sebilis and Veeshan's Peak. Not far south (just keep the wall on your right) from the Swamp of No Hope zone, there's a passage going into the wall. At the end of the passage, there's a huge room with a red viper-looking throne, and on the throne there's a ghost-looking Iksar floating. He is red at 49, and cons indifferent. His name is Emperor Ganak.
Key to Old Sebilis
- The Medallion of the Kunzar drops from the froglok forager in Trakanon's Teeth.
- The Medallion of the Nathsar drops from the froglok hunter in Trakanon's Teeth.
These Mobs spawn one after another, so they are fairly easy to get.
Turn in these two medallions and you should get the Idol of Trakanon, which will get you into Old Sebilis, where you can find Trakanon.
Key to Veeshan's Peak
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
Skill: Piercing Atk Delay: 30
Effect: Deadly Lifetap (Casting Time: Instant) at Level ?
WT: 1.0 Size: MEDIUM
Class: ALL except CLR PAL DRU MNK
- Trakanon's Tooth - Drop
- Medallion of the Jarsath - Quest
- Medallion of the Obulus - Quest
- Medallion of the Kylong - Quest
You need to gather 3 broken pieces of each medallion. There is no need to identify the pieces before turning them in unless you got them mixed up and want to make sure you are turning in the right pieces.
Turn in to Xiblin Fizzlebik (
- Upper Portion: Ground spawn in theSwamp of No Hope . 8 hour respawn. Stick close to the right wall from Cabilis or left from Fironia Vie and you should find it.
- Middle Portion: In Firiona Vie, a Iksar monk skeleton wanders around called an ancient Jarsath. He's level 41 or 42. He drops the middle part of the medallion.
- Bottom Portion: This is located on a bloodgill marauder, who guards the entrance to Veksar at the bottom of the Lake of Ill Omen.
Turn in to Slixin Klex
- Upper Portion: Quest: Burnished Wooden Staff Quest given by Ssolet Dnaas in the island in Warsliks Woods. You will need to have someone charm the turn-in NPC if you are not an Iksar.
- Middle Portion: Drops off a rotting skeleton at approximately loc 2250, -5140 in the Dreadlands (6 minutes 40 seconds static spawn).
- Bottom Portion: Dropped by the Pained Soul in Trakanon's Teeth, Near the entrance to Old Sebilis at loc -1835, -4368 (6 minutes 40 seconds static spawn).
Turn in to Professor Akabao
- Upper Portion: Quest: Niblek's Gems given by Niblek in Chardok. (bring Niblek a Black Sapphire and a Ruby)
- Middle Portion: Dropped by Verix Kyloxs Remains found in the basement of Karnor's Castle.
- Bottom Portion: Ground spawn in the Kaesora library, on the 2nd floor. . 8 hour respawn.
You say, 'hail Emperor Ganak'
- Emperor Ganak says 'Greetings..It has been long since I have been aware on this plane..Who are you and what do you want of I, Ganak, slayer of Jaled-Dar?'
You say, 'what is veeshan's peak?'.
- Emperor Ganak says 'You wish to know of Veeshans Peak?! You are either very brave or very foolish! There is nothing there for the uninvited but a fiery death. I have been away from this plane of existence for a long time yet still I feel the presence of the ancient wurms. I am sure they sense my presence as well, being as I hold the only [key to the chambers] of the Ring of Scale.'
You say, 'what about the key to the chambers?'.
- Emperor Ganak says 'I am not so quick to grant someone the key to their death! If you truly wish your doom to fall upon you so soon then bring me the three medallions of the fallen Iksar tribes, Kylong, Obulus, and Jarsath. The tribes were long ago crushed by the warriors of the Kunzar and their remains lye buried beneath ages of rubble. Finding the lost medallions of my people will not be enough to prove your worthy of entry into the fortress of the great wurms there is another task that you must complete before you return the medallions.'
You say, 'what medallions?'.
- Emperor Ganak says 'There were five different tribes of my people. The Kunzar, Kylong, Nathsar, Obulus, and Jarsath. Each of these tribes had a medallion that represented it. If you can return to me the Medallion of the Kunzar and Nathsar, I will give you the Idol of Trakanon.'
You say, 'what task'.
- Emperor Ganak says 'Those who enter Veeshans Peak uninvited by the lords of the Ring of Scale become nothing more than a snack for the wurms that dwell within its halls. Once you cross the threshold of the Peak there Is no escape. Any fool dedicated enough to locate the medallions can do so, but it takes a truly mighty individual to slay the dragon that has plagued my people for ages. I speak of the poison dragon Trakanon, the vile undead wurm that has conquered my peoples greatest wurmslayers. Bring me proof of Trakanons death with the medallions I request and I may deem you worthy of the key to the Ring of Scale.'