[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
An angry goblin/Player Agreement
From Project 1999 Wiki
This is a sub-article on An angry goblin NPC and the daily contested turn-in.
Player Agreement on P99 Blue (update from 4/01/19)
- Upon spawn of "an angry goblin", players will /random 1000
- highest number dice roll is the winner
- as it is for a shady goblin, Time limit to roll is 10 seconds from the first player roll
- Players who roll must assist in the Skargus fight (3 minutes scripted event)
- Players must maintain a no-trade distance from Goblin spawn, to avoid disputes
- Players must honor their roll and do the turn-in themselves (ie. if you win the roll you are not allowed to let another person do the turn-in in your place)
- Turning in if NOT roll winner will be petitioned, as per the current player agreement (to be handled by GMs)
- Attacking, casting on, or aggroing Goblin spawn will be petitioned, as per the current player agreement (to be handled by GMs)
If everyone else is rolling and you decide that it doesn't apply to you, you're gonna have a bad time.