[ Disclaimer, --- , ]
What Are Loc Maps?
NPCs (from enabled zones) now have "(Show On Map)" links next to their location. When you hover your mouse over this link, you will be shown a map of the zone, and the NPC will have a red "X" marking their location on that map. If the NPC has multiple possible locations, the map will display an X at every possible one.
Which Zones Have Loc Maps
All of the zones in this category (ie. in the list at the bottom) have loc maps. This includes every zone on Odus(!), and every city except:
- Erudin: the main zone (both the harbor and main map for it) have been added, but the palace map ... which is actually three separate maps (all of which need to be done separate; ugh) is still needed
- Neriak (all three zones are needed)
- Firiona Vie (we have the larger zone map done, but we still also need the smaller, city-specific map done)
- Thurgadin (sent for review, but had issues)
- Kael (sent for review, but had issues)
The following zones don't have maps with accurate locs, and so are off limits for the project (until we can find better maps):
- Freeport (all parts, locs don't line up)
- Skyshrine (no locs)
- Highpass Hold (no locs)
- Highpass Keep (very 3D zone ... but loc maps currently are very 2D)
Adding Loc Maps
See Adding a Loc Map.
Zones With Multiple Maps
Some zones have multiple maps, either as separate image files, or sometimes even on the same image file. It's possible for the wiki to show NPCs on both maps, if an intrepid wiki editor has added them.
For instance, Greater Faydark has its own map, and a map for the city of Kelethin. All NPCs within the boundaries of Kelethin (eg. Innkeep Wuleran) will be shown on the Kelethin map. NPCs outside the city (eg. Faelin Bloodbriar), will appear on the main zone map.
Pages in category "Loc Mapped"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.